Sunday, February 13, 2011

I do not believe in doing things half-assed, which I suppose, is why i don't believe in dating around. I don't like to waste time of my own or of others. I think it's important to do the things you want to do to the fullest of your ability, to drown yourself in all of your creations, to take a leap without looking to where you'll land, because you need the experience and the life and the love and the exhilaration that can fill you, overflow, and weep out of your soul and fill the earth with all of you. I don't believe in stopping before starting. I don't believe in hiding yourself. If you want to dance, dance. If you want to laugh, laugh. And, especially, if you want to love, love with all of yourself and then some. No one deserves less. Especially not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment